ThreeBond Holdings Co.,Ltd.,ThreeBond Co.,Ltd.,ThreeBond Fine Chemical Co.,Ltd.and ThreeBond Support Co.,Ltd. recognize that environmental protection is indispensable to sustainable economic growth, and take specific actions to protect the global environment and to maintain harmony with the regional environment.
- Recognizing the environmental aspects related to the activities, products, or services of this office, we will strive to promote resource and energy conservation and reduce emissions of environmentally hazardous substances.
- We will strive to continuously improve our environmental management system and prevent pollution.
- We will comply with environment-related laws and regulations and the requirements which we have agreed with the stakeholders.
- The environmental management system sets and implements environmental objectives and targets, and regularly reviews them.
- We will make this policy known to all employees of this office and anyone carrying out work for this office, and will also make it available to the general public.
The applicable scope of EMS conforming to the ISO 14001 standard (2015 version) is shown below.
- Design / development / manufacture / sale for ThreeBond ® chemical products (adhesives, sealing agents, coating agents, lubricants, cleaning agents and rust preventives)
- Purchasing / sales of equipment for the above-mentioned chemical products
The offices and sites subject to EMS, and the correlation table are shown below.
- ThreeBond Co.,Ltd.
- ThreeBond Fine Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- ThreeBond Support Co.,Ltd.
Site : Location
- Hachioji site ： 4-3-3 Minamiosawa, Hachioji-shi, Tokyo
- Sagamihara site ： 1-1 Oyama-cho, Midori-ku, Sagamihara-shi, Kanagawa
- Okayama site ： 1252-1 Hattori, Osafune-cho, Setouchi-shi, Okayama
- Iruma sit ： 108-2 Matsubara Sayamagahara Iruma-shi, Saitama
office－site correlation table
Hachioji site ● Sagamihara site ● ● Okayama site ● ● Iruma sit ●