Introduces the latest technology and material information from ThreeBond.
Two-part room temperature curable thermal conductive epoxy resin that dissipates heat from bonded parts
- Has excellent heat dissipation characteristics.
- Flame-retardant standard (vertical flame-retardant test) UL94V-0 equivalent.
- Since it is a two-part room temperature curing type, curing equipment such as a heating furnace is not required.
- High adhesive strength.
Non-silicone sealant that does not contain low molecular siloxane, compatible with in-vehicle electrical components
- Does not contain low molecular siloxane or organic tin compounds.
- The cured product is flexible and has 400% elongation.
- Has the heat resistance and water resistance required for vehicle electrical components.
- Complies with the laws and regulations of major countries around the world.
UV curing type olefin gasket with long-term water resistance and high gas barrier properties
- It has a molecular structure that does not easily deteriorate with water and acid, and has long-term water resistance.
- It has a high gas barrier property against gases such as oxygen and hydrogen.
- The cured product is flexible and elastic, and has restoring force after compression.
- Gaskets can be molded by automatic coating and UV curing.
Dual cure epoxy resin that can be temporarily fixed by UV irradiation and fully cured by heating
- Precise temporary fixing is possible by UV irradiation.
- It is possible to cure parts that cannot be irradiated with UV by heating.
- Has great adhesive strength for various materials.
- There is almost no decrease in adhesive strength even under long-term use.