Explanation of the main directions for use during product handling
Our products are chemicals. To ensure safe and proper use, and to prevent any harm or damage to our customers, the hazard information pictures below are displayed on our products. Please make sure to review the details.
Label information differs depending on the product. Before use, please make sure to check the Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
If you have any questions during use, please contact our business office or our customer support line (0120-56-1456).
Indicates a health hazard, such as skin irritation or strong eye irritation.
Indicates a physico-chemical hazard, such as flammable liquids and substances which may ignite if exposed to heat or sparks.
Indicates a danger to aquatic environments. If released into the natural environment, it may have a harmful impact on aquatic environments.
Indicates a carcinogenic risk or respiratory damage if inhaled. If ingested, touched, or inhaled, it may be hazardous to health.
Note:Picture labels are displayed according to the GHS.
We are required to classify hazards of chemicals in accordance with the defined criteria and employ easy-to-understand labels for illustration.
The GHS is a globally harmonized system used for the classification and labeling of chemicals.
- For the handling of a certain product, make sure to read the Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
Our products are chemicals intended mainly for industrial use. Please do not use for household purposes.
Some of our products can be used for household purposes. When so doing, make sure to review the directions for use.
For the sell-by date of a certain product, please confirm the lot number on the product label and contact our business office or our customer support line (0120-56-1456).
Lot numbers are 6-digit alphanumeric codes beginning with an alphabet (e.g., A10D01).
- If you have any questions during use, please contact our business office or our customer support line (0120-56-1456).
- Most of our products are for industrial use. Do not use for household purposes (not applicable to certain products).
- Some of our products contain organic solvents, volatile components, and components that produce gasses when curing. Ingesting products or inhaling vapors is hazardous to your health. Contact with the skin or exposure to vapors may cause irritation. During use, use appropriate safety gear such as a mask, goggles, and non-permeable gloves. Use in a well-ventilated area or a location equipped with exhaust facilities.
- Risk of fire. Do not use in the vicinity of fire.
- Some products may generate heat through chemical reactions. Beware of fire and burns.
- Do not use on the human body. In addition.
- Our products have been developed for general industrial purpose. We have not verified the safety of the use of the product to medical or food grade manufacturing. If you intend to use them for such purposes, please conduct preliminary tests appropriate for the usage to verify the safety. Futuremore, these products should never be used in medical implant products.
- Use and store in areas out of the reach of infants and children.
※If you have any questions, please contact our business office or our customer support line (0120-56-1456).
- In the rare event of ingestion, do not force vomiting. Consult a physician immediately.
- In the event of accidental contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water immediately and consult a physician quickly.
- In the event of contact with skin, wipe off immediately, wash with soap and rinse thoroughly. In case of any abnormality, consult a physician. In the event of permeation through clothing, follow the same procedure.
- If you feel sick during use, discontinue use and move to a well-ventilated area and rest. If condition does not improve, consult a physician.
- If you experience any physical abnormality, discontinue use and consult a physician. Do not use if you have allergies or sensitive skin.
※If you have any questions about first aid, please contact our business office or our customer support line (0120-56-1456).
- Before use, review the potential effects on the area to be used on, the instructions, and the appropriateness of use.
- Risk of dangerous gas production from heating or incineration. When using in high temperature conditions, exercise due caution to ensure proper ventilation. Do not incinerate.
To prevent deterioration, do not transfer products to different containers. Do not return unused product to container.
※In order to help you use ThreeBond products safely and properly, we have prepared Safety Guides. Please also review the guides.
※If you have any questions during use, please contact our business office or our customer support line (0120-56-1456).
- To prevent deterioration and contamination, make sure to seal tightly and store in a cool area away from direct sunlight, high temperatures, humidity, and heat sources.
- Storage conditions differ depending on the product. Make sure to check the storage conditions indicated on the product to be used.
※If you have any questions about storage, please contact our business office or our customer support line (0120-56-1456).
- When disposing, please treat as industrial waste.
- For the disposal of certain products used for household purposes, please dispose in accordance with your local government's policies.
- Disposal methods vary depending on the product. Make sure to read the the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for the product to be used.
※If you have any questions about disposal, please contact our business office or our customer support line (0120-56-1456).