ThreeBond Group (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") has established and strictly enforces this Social Media Policy (hereinafter referred to as "this Policy") to govern activities related to its official social media accounts (hereinafter referred to as "Official Accounts").
The Company intends to use social media in order to disseminate information regarding topics such as the Company's principles, products, technologies, activities in support of sport and social contribution activities, to establish connections with all stakeholders and to establish a position as a trusted enterprise.
- Laws, regulations and internal company rules must be strictly adhered to.
- Social media must be used with appropriate restraint, based on awareness of the fact that information can never truly be retracted once it has been disseminated.
- The Company shall make efforts to prevent infringement of third-party rights, including privacy rights and intellectual property rights.
- The publication of confidential Company information and unreleased information pertaining to customers and business partners is prohibited.
- The Company does not commit to responding to all posts from users.
- The Company does not commit to responding to all inquiries submitted through direct messages.
- The Company shall make official announcements and expressions of opinion through means such as the Company's website and news releases. Information disseminated by the Company through the Official Accounts does not necessarily constitute an official announcement or expression of opinion.
- The Company does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information disseminated by the Company through the Official Accounts.
- The Company accepts absolutely no liability for any content posted by users.
- The Company accepts absolutely no liability for any disputes that arise between users or between users and third parties in relation to the Official Accounts.
- Should a user inflict damage upon a third party in relation to use of the Official Accounts, the user shall be responsible for paying compensation for damages or otherwise resolving disputes with the relevant third party, and shall avoid adversely affecting the Company.
- Users who post or view information disseminated by the Company or content posted by users in relation to the Official Accounts do so at their own discretion and users accept full responsibility for such actions. The Company accepts absolutely no responsibility for any damages to users or other third parties that result from such action, except in cases where these damages are intentionally caused by the Company or are a result of gross negligence by the Company.
- The Company may, without prior notice, terminate its operation of the Official Accounts, or delete or make changes to the Official Accounts.
- When disseminating information through the Official Accounts, the Company may omit the display of registered trademark symbols, etc. However, this does not constitute a waiving of rights related to the trademark concerned.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for damages incurred by users as a result of use of the Official Accounts or being unable to use the Official Accounts.
The Company may take action such as hiding and deleting posts, blocking and deleting accounts, or other legal measures if it is determined that one of the following acts has occurred (or may have occurred).
- Impersonation of the Company or a third party
- Acts in violation of laws, regulations or public policy
- Acts with illegal intent or acts that may instigate illegal acts
- Acts that infringe upon the copyright or other intellectual property rights of the Company or a third party
- Acts that damage the reputation, trust, etc., of the Company or a third party
- Specification, disclosure or leaking of personal information relating to another user or third party without the consent of the person concerned
- Slander against a specific individual or business, or against a region, nationality, race, people, religion, etc.
- Political and religious activities or similar actions
- Posting of obscene language or other inappropriate content
- Posting or sending of harmful computer programs, etc.
- Duplication, sale or publishing of information obtained through the Official Accounts, or other use of such information that exceeds the scope of personal use
- Acts that impede the operation of the Official Accounts, acts that disadvantage third parties, including the Company, or acts that may have such effects
The Company does not commit to following all users who follow the Official Accounts. The Company may also follow users who do not follow the Official Accounts.
Users' personal information acquired by the Company through the Official Accounts shall be managed appropriately in accordance with the Company's Personal Information Protection Policy.
The Company may make changes to this Policy without user consent.
This Policy shall be governed by Japanese law. Furthermore, any disputes that arise relating to use of the Official Accounts or this Policy shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance.
Official Accounts operated by the Company are as follows:
Inquiries, feedback, etc., regarding the Company or its products should be submitted through the Inquiries page on the Company's website.
February 1, 2024
ThreeBond Co., Ltd.