Membership registration or login is required to view SDS / technical materials.
- Environment-friendly adhesive that has received the "Biomass Mark (biomass degree: 45%)" certification from the Japan Organics Recycling Association.
- Cures in seconds to several tens of seconds under irradiation with UV light.
- Low viscosity and easy to use.
- Excellent adhesion to glass, plastics, metals, etc.
- Curable with UV-LED (365 nm).
- Quick sealing
- High strength type
- Since the non-solvent liquid gasket does not require open time, parts can be tightened immediately after it is applied.
- Clean finish without dripping after application
- Non-solvent type non-drying gasket.
- Coated surfaces can be easily removed, and working efficiency is improved.
- Aqueous type gasket sealant not harmful to working environment.
- It does not affect almost all rubbers or plastics.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- It can be used together with solid gaskets.
- Heat curable olefin-based resin having excellent gas barrier property and low moisture permeability.
- Excellent moisture resistance, acid resistance, and coolant resistance.
- Excellent compression properties.
- Heat curing in a short time (30 min at 150℃)
- Excellent heat resistance and chemical resistance
- Suitable for moderate thixotropic potting applications
- Excellent heat resistance and cold resistance ensuring satisfactory rubber-like elasticity in a wide range of -30 to 150 C
- Excellent oil resistance
- Dealcoholized type of sealant having no corrosiveness to metals or unpleasant odor
- Paintable type
- Non-sag type
- Dealcoholized and less corrosive to metals
- Non-sag product (Type with reduced sagging)
- Non-silicone product not intentionally containing low molecular weight siloxanes (D4-D10)
- Not intentionally containing organotin compounds (Complying with the REACH Regulation)
- As a one-component liquid, stirring and weighing are not necessary
- Has high stability to various non-aqueous electrolytes.
- Forms a low moisture permeable film.
- Has excellent adhesion because the dried film is a flexible adhesive.
- Not containing phthalate ester.
- Good padding property It shows an excellent sealing effect even on bonded surfaces with poor flatness and large clearance.
- Excellent resistance to vibration and impact After applied and dried, it forms a rubber-like elastic body and exhibit excellent resistance to vibration and impact.
- Excellent resistance to high and low temperatures. It keeps stable rubber elasticity in a wide temperature range from -40°C to 150°C.
- Excellent resistance to water and oil.
- Effective in preventing leak from threaded portions